Dec 4, 2006

20 Things about Me




1.) Favorite seat in classroom: last row, corner, where total privacy is guaranteed

2.) Dream in colors; although sometimes involve flying and time travelling

3.) Comfort zone means books, coffee, writing/drawing tools within reach and lots of colorful cushions around

4.) Hate celery, reminds me of my grandma's kiss

5.) Best shopping day is sitting in the largest bookstore with endless rows of my favorite topics, thumbing through the pages for hours

6.) Images, feelings and words have distinct tastes and textures to me

7.) Reconnecting with nature means breathing in the nature around me and melting within it, total silence, listening within.... or swimming with the waves - feel the power when they crash me to the ocean floor & lift me up immediately to the surface.

8.) A mushrooms and tofu freak. Give me more of those......!

9.) Recently adopting an expensive habit - champagne orange in the afternoon.

10.) Have a mortal fear of going broke (yeah and point no. 9 is not really helping at all) and a claustrophobic.

11.) Have an affinity with Native American culture & history

12.) Convince that I met my husband in a dream 4 years before I actually met him in person

13.) ....... also met the three children (boy, girl, boy) in that same dream

14.) Have a secret promise to somebody that I haven't been able to keep up to this day

15.) Name stuffed toys and diaries. Eugene, Navajo, Bob & Klover, Vino Pesca, Kittekat

16) Think that chilies are main course, not condiments

17.) Don't laugh, but giggle. No photos please, I got bad teeth

18.) Look up to those people with principles, doing things for the right reasons with passion. (* I love you heaps, baby!*)

19.) Listening to Linkin Park now. Double thumbs up!

20.) Final truth, mind is a powerful thing, but can be deceitful. Think what you want yourself to be. But somewhere inside, you'll always know it's only a "stage act".